WHY CROSS KICKS FITNESS?
Cross Kicks Fitness™ is passion-led, grit-inspired, and community-driven by people that truly love the game. “CKF” enters the market space with a cutting-edge concept and one of the hottest new fitness brands. It ties together all of the latest fitness modalities including functional cross-training, strength, conditioning, and a burst of boxing and kickboxing.
PERSONAL TRAINERS &
Cross Kicks Fitness is in search for fit, reliable, high energy fitness professionals with the skills and ambition to grow alongside of our strong team of dedicated trainers at Cross Kicks Fitness. Individuals with an entrepreneurial mind, strong leadership skills, and a ”go get it” personality will excel in this position.
Part Time 5-25 Hours with room to grow
- Able to create a high-energy, motivating, and safe training environment for members and clients to be successful.
- Be coachable, reliable, and ready to excel with the growing business demands.
- Take control of the training floor and tailor to clients’ needs with a lead by example attitude.
- Ability to conduct health and fitness assessments.
- Maintain a clean and safe facility
- Contribute to overall team performance
- Paid Training–Hourly pay + commissions + Incentives
- Flexible workweek
- Ability to build on your book of business
- Work in a high energy, fast pace environment
- Built-in bonus for achieving milestones
- Growth opportunity within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- National recognized training certification (or actively working towards, exceptions may apply)
- Have at least 6 months of verifiable personal training experience, and/or experience in working in a health club or professional training studio, or group fitness.
- Sales and customer service experience.
- Extremely reliable and punctual
- Energetic personality and ability to adapt to various personalities.
To grow your professional career with Cross Kicks Fitness call 847.458.0700 for consideration.
Cross Kicks Fitness provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.